Wedding Planning Service
Wedding Planning Service
Your wedding day is one of the largest events of your life. Why should you miss it? With all of the years of wedding experience we have, we’ll create a day more than you could ever had expected. You will look forward to the day and remember every details with out the stress and hours it takes to pull off this day.
Learn More About Our Services
- Setting up your wedding planning portal with your wedding planning timeline, invoices, payments, vendor list, seating chart resource and wedding checklist
- Prepare and execute wedding timeline
- Establishing priorities, developing and tracking the budget
- Establishing ceremony & reception floor plans
- Creating wedding and ceremony design, color and theme
- Plan every detail of the wedding and execute
- Provide a Vendor list, negotiations and booking of vendors
- Contract review
- Assist in tracking of guest RSVP’s on your wed portal
- Coordinating accommodations & transportation
- Provide Etiquette advise
- General advice and consultation
- Meetings and coordination up to 12 hours
- Schedule and attend food and cake tastings
- Attendance at vendor meetings
- Designer on site for set up
- Develop and execute inclement weather plan
- Create a complete vendor list and vendor timeline for the wedding day
- Contact all vendor and schedule arrival and set up times for the day
- Communicate final guest count with the catering service.
- Request final invoices, forward to you, pay all vendors once payments have be received from you.
- You will have a Lead Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator (additional assistants may be needed over 150 guest) through out the planning of your wedding through your wedding day
- Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding
- Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal
- Day of Coordinator emergency kit.
- Confirm the venue and ceremony sites are as per floor plans
- Point of contact for all vendors
- Placing table clothes, folding and placing napkins on tables
- Assisting florist with setting up table décor, table numbers, candles ect.
- Welcome, direct and manage vendors at the ceremony and reception sites
- Set all personal wedding items such as guest book, place cards, seating charts, favors, menu cards etc.
- Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
- Assisting the family, wedding party and guests as needed
- Make sure all members of the bridal party are ready
- Coordinate with the florist distribute wedding flowers to the bridal party
- Coordinate first look with photographer (when needed)
- Greet guest, guide and direct to the ceremony site for seating.
- Assist and direct with the ceremony processional and recessional
- Facilitate wedding ceremony, properly line up the processional, cue the music, officiant and bridal party when to start
- Dealing with any unforeseen hiccups
- Coordinate with guest from ceremony to cocktail and reception.
- Coordinate with vendors during reception to ensure a flawless execution of the timeline
- Assistance with bustling of the wedding dress when needed
- Assure the couple is taken care of (beverage and food)
- Coordinate with DJ, photographer & videographer throughout the reception
- Will be the go-to person for any emergencies or issues that may arrive the day of.
- After the reception, we will box up all personal items, assist family members with gifts.
- Oversee the break down and clean-up of all vendors.